The past year was filled with more turbulence than our generation has seen on American soil.
- More urban violence
- Coordinated attacks on law enforcement officers
- Unprecedented numbers of Americans on government assistance
- A volatile economy
- A tumultuous Presidential election that is still in question
- An increasing number of terrorist attacks right here in the U.S.
The future seems more uncertain than ever. We may not be waiting for the s*** to hit the fan. We may already be living it.I’m Ready to Get Prepped NOW! I’m Prepped But I Need to Get Ready for a Long-Term Disaster
We can help.
We have helped hundreds of students get prepared fast with our Prepping Intensive Courses. Our courses are different because we don’t tell you what to do. We help you figure out what to do. All of our situations are unique, and there isn’t a one-size-fits-all plan. Our series of assessments, challenges, and quizzes will help you to create a plan that works for your family, on your budget, in your location.
You could prepare for SHTF with personal access to survival experts like these:
- Author and EMP expert, Arthur T. Bradley teaches the finer points of Faraday cages and best strategies for preparing for a grid-down future.
- Selco of SHTF School, shares the grim realities of surviving in a war zone.
- Survivor of Argentina’s economic collapses, author Fernando Aguirre (FerFAL) explains the signs of an economy teetering on the edge of collapse and how to prepare for that event.
- Michael Snyder, author and editor of The Economic Collapse, discusses “Signs of a Coming Collapse.
- Off-grid lifestyle expert, Tammy Trayer, teaches the nuts and bolts of living off the power grid and provides details for setting up your own alternative energy system.
(Speaker schedule may vary.)
Preppers University has changed survivalism by connecting these experts directly with you!
Founded by Lisa Bedford of The Survival Mom fame and prolific writer, Daisy Luther, The Organic Prepper, Preppers University is a unique and interactive online school designed for a small group of highly focused students, willing to commit their time and energy to ensure their homes and families are prepared.
We are committed to providing not only excellent instruction but also accountability and peer networking to make sure our Intensive courses deliver results. Students receive weekly assignments and challenges as well as opportunities for live Q&A sessions with Lisa and Daisy.
All this provides the support and motivation that thousands of preppers have been requesting.
Here’s What Our Students Are Saying
Melissa, Prepping Intensive graduate:
I have felt very alone in my preparedness journey as it has been just me looking up information on Facebook or Pinterest, or following a couple of blogs. This class provided a community of like minded individuals who I was able to relate to, understood my concerns, and offered helpful advice to my questions. I am very appreciative to Lisa and Daisy for offering this wonderful class, and am very thankful to my fellow classmates who I also learned a lot from.
Beth, from the first Prepping Intensive course:
Thanks for coming up with the idea of the Prepping Intensive. A super idea! One of the things that I like the most is that you are both so reasonable about what real, average people will actually get accomplished.
Who will benefit from a Prepping Intensive?
While the intensive courses from Preppers University are great for beginners, we like to think that there’s something for everyone!
Do you have questions?
Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. If you can’t find the answer to your questions here, please feel free to send us an email. Allow 48 hours for a reply.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We’re sure that you’ll love the program, but if for some reason you don’t, you have a full 10 days to check things out. If you aren’t completely satisfied, just ask and we will gladly give you a full refund on your purchase price.